The Persa is the only system of it’s kind in Australia. All elements of the Persa retractable Pergola are made from all weather marine grade aluminium. If acoustic factors are necessary, our blade louvres can be internally insulated with acoustic foam to reduce noise transfer by up to 65% which is ideal for commercial / hospitality environments.
Louvered roofs are favoured because of their flexibility, strength and style. But Eurola does not stop striving for the better, we have taken the Persa louvered roof system one step further to enhance versatility without compromising on flair and functionality.
- High strength aluminium alloy suitable for marine environments. Louvers lay flat when extended with a weather tight seal. Press the button to retract and the louvres gradually rise to a vertical position and a compact stack is formed.
- Certified custom electrostatic powder coating to any dulux or duratec colour with durability for
- Leading brand Somfy motorisation and remote controls
- 316 Stainless steel parts and stainless steel fixings
- Capable of withstanding wind load’s up to 118km/h as a standard structure or more with a purpose built frame
- Maximum span in one unit is 7m wide with a 6m projection. Standard support frame is at 2.5m intervals.
Optional Extras Available
- Somfy sun, wind and rain sensors
- Tracked Suncreens are easily installed to aluminium posts.
- Press button remote operation or integrate to your home automation system
- Louvres can be filled with insulation for acoustic requirements
- Custom designed and engineered support frames
Persa Retractable Pergola
Featuring durable aluminium alloy construction, electrostatic power coating for marine uses and Somfy motors/remotes, the Persa now gives you the versatility to be stopped in any position allowing ventilation and filtered sunlight that blocks out damaging rays if required.
The Persa is a complete waterproof structure that is an ideal weather smart solution all year round.